What's on offer?
Through the use of joint commissioning, we are supporting the development and sustainability of the Children and Family Wellbeing Service. As part of the commissioning process there are a range of district services that can be accessed by Lead Professionals to support their current work within the family. The services available to children, young people and families include:
- Domestic Abuse: to be delivered countywide by Victim Support
- Emotional Health and Wellbeing: to be delivered countywide by Child Action North West Partnership
Information regarding the services can be found in the Provider Details document below.
The commissioning process also covers access to a district Lead Professional budget. This provision enables Lead Professionals to react to specific family needs. Where a gap in service or a barrier to progressions of work has been identified, this funding is available to bridge that gap, enabling the work with the families to progress.
- Request for support (e-form)
(Please note this form times out after 40 minutes. Please complete or press the save button within this time limit to prevent loss of information)
- CFW - Service Offer (372 KB, Acrobat PDF)
- CFW commissioned services details – partners guide (365 KB, Acrobat PDF)