Lancashire Participation Network
The Lancashire Participation Network is a county wide group to assist in the implementation of Lancashire's Active Participation Strategy.
The Lancashire Participation Network links directly to Lancashire Children and Young People's Trust Partnership's Contribute and Engage Priority Group contributing to its outcomes.
The purpose of the network is:
- to embed children and young people's participation in individual organisations' strategic priorities
- to embed children and young people's participation in Lancashire's Children and Young People's Trust
- to ensure children and young people's participation is central to service delivery and commissioning
- to support and co-ordinate the delivery of national, county and district participation projects
- to develop, collate and share participation good practice across Lancashire Children and Young People's Trust initiatives