Community Cashback Funding Stream
Community Cashback is a new scheme in England and Wales which gives local people a say in how £4million of recovered criminal assets (for example confiscated cash or property) should be spent in their communities.
If you would like to be involved:-
1. You can suggest a project you would like to see happening in your area.
2. If you don't have a project to suggest, you can have your say on a project suggested by someone else in your community.
Basic criteria for assessing the projects:-
1. The projects should be related to nuisance, anti-social or criminal behaviour or its impact on the community.
2. Projects could focus on one or several neighbourhoods.
3. Projects should be community focused and make a noticeable difference on the community.
4. Projects must demonstrate value for money, be able to be delivered quickly and their impact should be clearly evaluated.
5. Outcomes must be visible to the community.
Please follow the link for more information
Marcus Starling, Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org, 0207 023 4268
Back to News