Preston Children and Young People's Trust
Welcome to Preston Children and Young People's Trust website.
District Children and Young People's Trusts ensure that services for children and young people are tailored to the needs of the local commmunity and that these communities are engaged in the decisions about how services will be delivered.
Priorities for Preston are:
- Preventing and reduce the number of young people who are not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET)
- Improving Emotional Health and Wellbeing
- Reducing Neglect across Preston
An Action Plan has been developed to look at the ways in which these needs will be met in Preston. A copy of the Action Plan is available to download below.
News and Events
- Preston CYP Trust Board - Terms of Reference - Membership - Meeting dates - Meeting papers
- Preston CYP Trust Partnership - Terms of Reference - Meeting dates - Meeting papers
- Preston Early Support Reference sub-group - Terms of Reference - Meeting Papers
- Preston Positive Activities and Engagement Network- Terms of Reference - Meeting papers